- Foundation documents of the foreign legal entity applying for accreditation (statutes, bylaws, charter);
- Trade register extract or similar document for the foreign legal entity applying for accreditation;
- Document confirming registration as taxpayer in the country of registration specifying the taxpayer identification number;
- Decision from the foreign legal entity’s authorized body for establishment of branch/representative office;
- Representative office/branch statutes;
- Power of attorney for head of representative office/branch;
- Power of attorney authorizing Intercomp to file documents.
All representative offices and branches of foreign organizations accredited in the Russian Federation before April 01, 2015 should have filed an application with the Federal Tax Service of Russia for inclusion in the register of accredited branches, representative offices of foreign organizations, after which they are deemed accredited by the Federal Tax Service of Russia for the validity term of the accreditation received earlier from the State Registration Chamber. Upon expiration of the term of their accreditation, representative offices and branches will need to apply for another accreditation from the Federal Tax Service of Russia. This accreditation will be issued for an indefinite term. It usually takes approximately 3 months to prepare and file accreditation documents. The Federal Tax Service of Russia reviews documents within 30 working days of filing.
The registration of a representative office or branch does not end upon receipt of accreditation. Foreign organizations must also register their branch or representative office with state extra-budgetary funds and statistical authorities.
The following documents must be submitted to the Federal Tax Service of Russia to obtain a new accreditation for a branch or representative office:
Both opening and closing a representative office is a complex process for foreign legal entities, which requires not only knowledge of current laws (civil, tax, labor, administrative) but also special professional skills.
We offer expert assistance in handling the following procedures:
- Accreditation of representative offices and branches of foreign legal entities;
- Extension of accreditation of representative offices and branches of foreign legal entities;
- Introduction of changes to the details of representative offices and branches of foreign legal entities;
- Registration of foreign legal entities;
- Registration with the Pension Fund of Russia, Social Insurance Fund;
- Opening bank accounts in Russia;
- Closing representative offices and branches of foreign legal entities.
Thanks to our extensive experience in assisting with the registration of representative offices and branches and our highly qualified professionals, we can fully guarantee a comprehensive strategy for implementation of these procedures.
Send a service request