- Better financial performance;
- Optimization of personnel costs;
- Effective allocation of responsibilities among managers;
- Prompt response to change;
- An organizational structure which has been set up taking into account business specificity and strategic objectives.
As a result of such standardization, work is organized rationally and an effective incentive program can be put in place. Work standardization also ensures the transparency and accuracy of employee performance requirements, as well as allows reducing costs and optimizing staff structure.
We provide our work standardization services as follows:
1We determine the company’s objectives for work standardization;
2We review the standards, specifications and guidelines, internal regulations and job descriptions;
3We conduct a review using work standardization methods (analytical, factorial, micro-standardization, benchmarking);
4We process the information collected during the review;
5We develop and get the prepared work standards approved;
6We prepare recommendations for application and revision of standards;
7We determine the standard number of staff;
8We devise optimal work schedules;
9We propose a new organizational structure and a new staffing table;
10We work out procedures for staff layoffs and provide legal support in case of staff downsizing.
Optimization of staff number results in:
- Our professionals. No need to incur any costs to search and hire highly paid employees to fill rare positions;
- Projects from different industries. We have implemented numerous client and internal staff optimization projects;
- Collaborative work between departments. Our clients benefit from the support of our professionals from different departments as well as recommendations from the methodological and legal department in case of complex issues;
- Multi-level control system. Employees monitor data, methodologists monitor processes and management monitors deviations;
- Monitoring. We monitor the work done over time and provide analytics as well as further recommendations.
Send a service request