- Identifying inconsistencies in document flow
- Determining the completeness of document support
- Determining whether HR documents comply with the requirements of the law
- Adjusting the procedure for HR recordkeeping
- Checking whether internal regulations have been drawn up and are available (internal work regulations, regulations on employee personal data protection, salary policy, material liability regulations)
- Reviewing key HR documents (staffing table, timesheets, employment contracts, etc.)
- Spot-check of issuance and recording of HR orders (employment, dismissal, transfer orders, etc.)
- Spot-check of the procedure for keeping employee personal record cards
- Spot-check of vacation documents (vacation schedule, vacation orders, vacation notices)
We then draft and submit an express review report outlining the irregularities found during the review as well as the liability for violation of labor law. This report also provides recommendations for rectification of the identified irregularities and violations.
Companies with very few HR events or with no HR specialist would benefit most from regular express review of HR recordkeeping or HR audit.
Send a service request